- General Information on Dongle Connections; This includes information on the Enttec Pro, iDMX, and Lynx dongles
- Light-O-Rama v2 to Vixen sequence converter.; written by aERonAUtical96 (Rob)
- DMX-DOC.pdf; Light-O-Rama document showing firmware versions required for DMX operation
- Light-O-Rama Support; Light-O-Rama downloads
- LOR controllers need to be updated to firmware v4.20 or higher to work in a DMX environment.
- The only supported way to update the firmware in the LOR controllers is to use the LOR utility. This requires a valid licensed copy of of the Light-O-Rama sequencing software.
- Adapter XLR 3-Pin Male to RJ45 from Production Advantage website
Lynx Dongle to LOR 568b and possible D-light cable pinout
|WHT/OR (1)||BLUE (4)||D+ (A)|
|ORANGE (2)||WHT/BLUE (5)||D- (B)|
|BRN/WHT (7)||GRN (6)||D1 Ret (Gnd)|
Thanks to Joneslights/Ampfan for the information & corrections.
Sample cable to connect dongle
This is a simple dongle to convert and crossover the blue and orange cable pairs.
It is just a RJ45 keystone jack on one end and TIA-568B plug on the other end.
Sample cable XLR to RJ-45
- Media:Dla-rj45-wiring.pdf Drawing created by Tpctech
Sample drawing of the Lynx Wireless system with a LOR controller